Apple Cider Vinegar Compress
Making an apple cider vinegar compress will help relieve a tension headache.
What You'll Need
- Apple cider vinegar
What You'll Do
- 1. Place 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar into a large bowl and half-fill the bowl with roughly 3 cups of boiling water.
- 2. Place a towel over your head so that it drapes over the bowl. This will trap the steam.
- 3. Hold your face over the bowl, making sure your face is far enough away that it doesn't get burned by the steam,
- 4. Take deep breaths.
- 5. Remain like this for 5-10 minutes or until the water starts to cool down.
- 6. When you're finished, dry your face with the towel and drink a glass of cool water to hydrate.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.