5 Ways To Boost Your Energy Naturally
We all need energy but often we resort to caffeine to get it. I love coffee, just love the taste of it! But do know that when I'm tired, I tend to grab a cup of that instead of sleeping or eating some natural energy boosting foods. Last year for 5 days, I actually took a break from coffee and just saw how much more I was aware of my need for water and still made it through (though tough!) each day :) So today we are going to look at some ways to boost your energy naturally! Of the 5 ways,,, which one of these do you need to practice this week to have more consistent energy? Would love to hear from you below!
What You'll Need
- Water Bottle
- A Good Night's Sleep!
- Fruits, Veggies, Good Fats like avocados, coconut oil, and then good sources of Protein
What You'll Do
- REAL FOODS: Foods that are “real” and not manufactured. These are foods that will spoil in a matter of days and don’t have a long shelf life.
- SLEEP: This is a no brainer for most of us, but not getting enough sleep will impair your brain function and immune function over time!
- 3. HYDRATION: Drink enough water! Our bodies are roughly 60-70% water and we are constantly losing water throughout the day. Water helps hydrate our brain and body.
- 4. DON'T SKIP MEALS: Your body needs energy and food is one of the best ways for it to get energy. By skipping meals, you are depriving your body of the nutrient and energy it needs to function.
- 5. BALANCED MEALS: Balance means including a nutritious protein, fat and carb at each meal. These three macro-nutrients together provide you with the nutrients you need to build your internal structures, stay full, and even get the energy you need.
Tips & Warnings
- For more support around boosting your energy naturally and caring for your health holistically, be sure to join us in the Women of Health and Purpose group on Facebook and also visit my website! Facebook Group --> http://bit.ly/women-of-health-and-purpose-group Website --> http://www.madewell345.com
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.