Fight Bloat with a Balanced Diet
Bloating can be uncomfortable, and it does not have to be part of your daily routine. With a few diet tweaks, you can say bye to bloat for good!
What You'll Need
- High fiber fruits and veggies
- Whole grains
- Probiotic containing yogurt or fermented foods
- Plenty of water
What You'll Do
- Eat plenty of fiber each day (20-25g for women, 30-35g for men)
- Stay hydrated by drinking non-caffeinated beverages and eating plenty of fruits & vegetables
- Minimize carbonated beverages
- Watch sodium intake - aim for 1500mg or less per day of sodium
- Exercise! Physical activity can help improve digestion, preventing constipation and bloating. Stay active and don't forget to rehydrate during and after activity too!
- Don't forget about probiotics! Probiotics can help regulate digestion and prevent bloating and other digestion related symptoms.
Tips & Warnings
- Always check with your doctor before making any drastic diet changes, especially if you have any conditions such as digestive problems.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.