How Yoga can help with iBS
Ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation – all of these can be exacerbated by stress. So if you stress less, you'll suffer less. Yoga, like any physical exercise, can ease constipation, IBS and ulcers if you have any. Because moving the body facilitates more rapid transport of food and waste products through the bowels, yogis suspect that twisting poses may be beneficial in getting waste to move through the system and help relieve related physical health issues.
What You'll Need
- Yoga classes
What You'll Do
- Book a yoga class and be consistent with practice to reap the many benefits
- Consult a qualified yoga instructor before you begin practice.
- Start taking up yoga if you don't already
- Begin to take new poses specifically twists and turns to help get things moving in your body
- This could help ease IBS and digestive issues
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.