Cold & Congestion Kicker
A tried and true old-timey form of naturopathic hydrotherapy; warming socks are used to treat the common cold, influenza, and head and chest congestion. ➰ It works by stimulating the body’s circulation and natural defenses while Increasing the action of the immune system to better fight what’s got you down.
What You'll Need
- One pair thin cotton socks
- One pair thick wool socks
What You'll Do
- Warm feet in tub right before bed.
- Head to bed.
- Get one pair cotton socks and run under cold water, ring out well.
- In bed put on cold cotton socks and put wool socks on over top
- Fall asleep! In the morning socks will be dry and you should be feeling tip-top.
- Repeat 3 nights in a row. Safe for all ages.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.