I often get asked if there is a way to prevent illness during times of travel. There are many, here is one of my favorites that's is oh-so-easy!
What You'll Need
- 10-15 drops of carrier oil (almond, coconut, jojoba etc)
- 1-3 drops of eucalyptus, tea tree or DoTerra On Guard essential oil
What You'll Do
- Mix 10-15 drops of carrier oil (almond, coconut, jojoba etc) with 1-3 drops of eucalyptus, tea tree or DoTerra On Guard essential oil.
- Rub hands together to evenly distribute
- Apply to rim of nostrils and using hands run down the length of your travel scarf and wrap it around your neck
- Bon Voyage- ready to travel!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.