10 Confidence Hacks
These 10 hacks for confidence are simple and for some of them, invisible. You can try one or all of them, find the one that work for you! Use these tools before giving a speech, talking to your boss, pitching a client or even when you are feeling a bit anxious.
What You'll Need
- A quiet space
- Pen & Paper
What You'll Do
- Feel the ground.
- Lower your tone of voice.
- Open your chest with ease.
- Scan the space to feel more comfortable.
- Move your hands.
- Remind yourself of why you are in this situation. It's not about you, it is about...
- Breathe using your diaphragm or lower belly.
- Take the time to think before speaking.
- Do 10seconds of power pose. (Ref: Amy Cuddy)
- Write something that you are proud of.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.