Digging Deeper Into Letting Go of Anger
Feeling angry is never pleasant, but it is a necessary emotion. It might indicate something deeper is happening and understanding that deeper reason behind the anger can help release it.
What You'll Need
What You'll Do
- Ask yourself "Why am I feeling angry?"
- Answers will vary, but you can continue asking "why is this bothersome to me?"
- Soon you'll get to a root emotion (like feeling hurt, disappointed, upset, deceived. etc)
- Allow yourself to live in THAT feeling instead of the anger
- Validate that what you're feeling is allowed and work towards healing
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.